Anyone on here from Lakeville, Mn??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here from Lakeville, Mn??

I was ridding home from work today and saw an XS11 with a standard tank and I think a vetter fairing. It would be nice to another XS11 live in person.
    Tony

78 xs11 aftermarket 4-2 HD mufflers, whats left of it is stock. A work in progress for sure.

I just moved from Hopkins to Milwaukee and I know there are several XS's and at least 1 XJ in the area there couldnt tell you who it was though
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

This one was on Cedar and Dodd Ave in Lakeville. It looked like a later year XS standard. The tail light was up closer to the seat and it didn't have the fiberglass tail piece on the back... I'm just looking to find some local guys. Maybe get some hands on Ideas and compare notes...
      Tony

78 xs11 aftermarket 4-2 HD mufflers, whats left of it is stock. A work in progress for sure.

Comment

Check out this thread it has a few on there but its not complete by far and some may have moved since they posted to that list!

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...ight=minnesota

There is also jfmerk in woodbury, hes got a thread about tires going right now in the forum and is restoring an xs. There is tulip (over on xs11.org dont know if she is a member on this site) in the area there on an xj from NZ. There are a couple of guys up in Brooklyn park that I would see cruising around dont know if they are on here though. There is a new guy that just registered a week or so ago that was in Hopkins. They are around you just gotta keep an eye out for their location when they are posting
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Just start finding people on the board and send them some pm's and see if they want to meet sometime. If I ever head over that way sometime I shoot ya a pm and see whats up.
          Nathan
          KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
          K&N Filter
          OEM Exhaust
          ATK Fork Brace
          LED Dash lights

Green Monster Coils
          SS Brake Lines

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I'll do that. Thanks Nate
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X