Parts interchange ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts interchange ?

Ok found a salvage "yard" in Kokomo, IN, I say 'yard' because its really an old Delco factory building, anyway I plan on going there tomorrow(Fri) to look for some parts, rotors, mirrors, handle bars. or whatevers shiny wanted to know what yam parts will work on my 79 XSeleven.(if any) ie. xs 850-750 rotors. xj1100 rotors, calipers. from other bikes, bolt on. or if theres a thread already on this too. thanks
    '79 XS 1100F

This might help... otherwise your just going to have to dig around the site to find out. Personally I dont know every part that is compatible. Some obvious ones are the Final Drive mod, and I think I remember someone saying some of the 750 and 850 rotors work... Most other parts from the XJ will work on the Eleven like the rotors and what not. The forks are interchangable but you gotta be aware that you have the potential to change the steering geometry.
    Last edited by WMarshy; 04-15-2010, 06:39 PM.
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

750/850 rotors are to small the calipers will work
      careful what you wish for.........you might get it

Comment

Working...
      X