Better info needed on how to sync.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people always do this to the myth busters, poor guys,

When you pee on an electric fence the stream is very short, your hitting a wire that is what maybe 6" away? So over that short distance it is possible to produce a solid stream.

Mythbusters tested peeing on the "3rd" rail of a subway or electric train. There the stream is going to be 3 or so feet long depending on your height and the uh... dangle factor. Over that 3 feet its near impossible to produce a solid stream, which they proved. They've go high speed showing the stream breaking up into droplets.
    1979 xs1100 Special -
    Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
    Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
    My Bike:
    [link is broken]

Comment

Peeing on an eletric fence is one thing, but I have to wonder about someone thats willing to pee on something with as much voltage as a subway train rail produces Wow! now thats a man!
      Rev.Rick

What I ride now: 1980 XS1100 Special

What I used to Ride: 1980 XS850, 1984 Honda V65 Sabre, 1974 Honda CB750 ss, Yamaha YZ 480 (bored YZ400), Kawasaki 500 triple

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! John Newton (1725-1807)

Comment

Many years ago I got my cousin to pee on a spark plug wire, on a running engine, where the wires were old and leaky (you could see the arcing if you ran it in the dark). It was a shocking experience, but based on the number of offspring he produced, it didn't do any long term damage.
        Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
        Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
        Vetter Windjammer IV
        Vetter hard bags & Trunk
        OEM Luggage Rack
        Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
        Spade Fuse Box
        Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
        750 FD Mod
        TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
        XJ1100 Front Footpegs
        XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by cywelchjr View Post
          Many years ago I got my cousin to pee on a spark plug wire, on a running engine, where the wires were old and leaky (you could see the arcing if you ran it in the dark). It was a shocking experience, but based on the number of offspring he produced, it didn't do any long term damage.
          I had an old man I knew that tested his plug wires like that (well not peeing on them) But he would grab them and ground himself. He said it only hurt for a second. I think he gave gave up his ancient art of eletrical testing when he met up with a GM HEI system
          Rev.Rick

What I ride now: 1980 XS1100 Special

What I used to Ride: 1980 XS850, 1984 Honda V65 Sabre, 1974 Honda CB750 ss, Yamaha YZ 480 (bored YZ400), Kawasaki 500 triple

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! John Newton (1725-1807)

Comment

Originally posted by cywelchjr View Post
            Wow, I am not sure if you hate your cousin that badly or if he is proof Darwinism will work! Either way, thats just wrong....wrong I tell you....wrong!!
            Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
            80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
            93 GSX600F
            80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
            81 XS1100 Special
            81 CB750 C
            80 CB750 C
            78 XS750

Comment

Idle Hands..

Electricity...Conductivity of Bodily fluids aside:

I'm a little uncomfortable about the idea of someone being alone undisturbed in the man-cave with a shop-vac and with all these thoughts about other activities involving one's private parts.

Time in the garage is about the Bike: Stay Focused!!!

Comment

LOL! Yeah, Larry, it's amazing how quickly these threads can dive-bomb. From synching to peeing on live wires in just a few posts. Yes, this winter has been toooo ... long

Comment

Working...
                X