Teach me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teach me ?

So, I live in Maryland below Washington D.C. and I'm looking for someone to give me a lesson in carb cleaning and synchronizing. More the synching and tweeking to get them straight.
    I'll roll the bike in the back of the truck and travel for a weekend trip, buy the beverages and take you to dinner.
    I'd really like to have someone that knows what they are doing show me the ropes.
    Anyone within a few hundred miles up for it?
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

You're on the wrong coast, sorry. Otherwise I would love to.
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Be glad to, Dwayne. I have all the tools and a fairly comfy couch. Oh, and no rugrats or SWMBO in the way. Only caveat is that I don't have off-street parking for the truck. I do have indoor space for the bikes, though After all, a man's got to have his priorities What is your time frame?

BTW, I prefer Johnnie Black

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
        Be glad to, Dwayne. I have all the tools and a fairly comfy couch. Oh, and no rugrats or SWMBO in the way. Only caveat is that I don't have off-street parking for the truck. I do have indoor space for the bikes, though After all, a man's got to have his priorities What is your time frame?

BTW, I prefer Johnnie Black
        I'm ready most anytime. pick a weekend and let me know. Or if during the week works for you, i have plenty of leave time
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Hey, I'd like to sign up for that class too!
          79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
          80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
          80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
          79 DT 100

Comment

Garrett,

Too bad for you I used to live in Stroudsburg Bring an air mattress, there's plenty of room on the floor!

Dwayne, the weekend after President's day would work for me. That would be 2/20 - 2/21. Send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
            X