Follow me and my video on the road to freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow me and my video on the road to freedom

I Am Going To Start Filming The Mock Up And Install Of The Bad Boy 79 xs1100
    I Am Looking For Ideas On How To Do It And Wondering If there Is A Way To Add Video To The Site Other Than Via U Tube If Not Thats Ok 2
    Any Ideas Of What You Guys Would Like To See As The Progression Continues?
    Would It Be Ok To Have A Talk And Work Approach With A Little Riding Thrown In There? Let Me Know What Would Peak Your Interests. As Always Thanks For The Time To Review My Post. Good Luck And Happy Holidays(MERRY CHRISTMAS)
    America Land Of The Free
    (new statement)
    America Land Of The Punished,Guilty,Abused and Forsaken. Take Our Country Back

I'm not computer savvy enough to answer your questions, but I do look forward to watching your build.
    Joe

78XS1100

Comment

It's Up to You...

AndrewHaley,

There's a few sites which let anyone "host" video and stills: Photobucket, Flicker, etc. Problem is just how long are they going to be there, you know? All you have to do to see the results of this "permanency problem" is to go back in the archives on this very site. You'll find a lot of dead links, missing photos and such cause the host just ain't there anymore.

I figure you-tube is a big enough "Mack Daddy" of a hosting site so that it will outlast the smaller competition. I don't know about just how much storage they'll allow but I know of a number of active video "posters" who haven't run into the danger area yet.

You-tube also has an advantage the other sites either don't have or I maybe haven't found: Anyone who likes what you've put up can click on a button and then "subscribe" to you/what you put out there. This means that they can be notified immediately when you put out something new. There's something to be said for being able to see your videos of the bike/project from the beginning thru to the final stage.

Lastly, there's always room for more XS1100 stuff on you tube. If you do a search for xs1100 on you-tube you'll get some stuff from all over and even from some current members here. I've seen just about all of the stuff worth looking at and if you put out something new.........

Comment

Working...
      X