Saddlebags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManitoulinLad View Post
    I think Fred had a good idea with Princess Auto if you want the non-leather look. I didn't have that option back then. They just built one in my nearest city last summer (Sudbury) I'll have to check it out. - Dan
    Hi Dan,
    if you visit Princess Auto, be warned! It's a great place to go broke buying bargains. $100 off their bike service stand this week only!
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Thx Fred so they do have bike stuff there. Will certainly check it out next time I'm in the city - Dan
      '81 XS1100 LH - Midnight Special - been lookin' a long time for this one.
      1179 big bore kit, 80SG motor
      Rebuilt head, valves
      TC Bros Forward Controls (Brass Pegs)
      Tkat Fork Brace
      T.C. Spade Fuse Box
      Dyna Coils & wires
      Mikesxs shocks,controls,& bars (special)
      ISO grips with stelleto ends
      4 into 1 black Bassani exhaust
      Bridgestone Spitfires
      Tuned by Tinman905
      & a will to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by ManitoulinLad View Post
        Thx Fred so they do have bike stuff there. Will certainly check it out next time I'm in the city - Dan
        Hi Dan,
        Princess Auto is full of neat stuff. I got this deal with my wife, she don't have to go there with me and I don't have to go shopping for shoes with her. Bike lifts & covers they got but not much else that's bike specific. Air tools too; I could go broke on their el-cheapo air tools. Not that they'd stand up to full time professional use but they do fine for occasional use by amateurs. Their soft luggage is marketed at quads & snowmobiles but WTF they'll bunjie onto anything and the prices are way down on the identical-looking generic soft luggage that Rec. Supply (2 blocks away in S'toon) sells for bike use.
        Last edited by fredintoon; 12-17-2009, 10:51 AM.
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Working...
        X