Fuse box alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse box alternative

I have been trying to repair my original fuse box but nothing could do it and now it's worst than before. I looked over the internet for weeks before I finally my perfect replacement!
    Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

try a search here

I think for that price you could have the same box plus the flag connectors as well ,
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

what garthxs said

PM Topcat,he is a member here.He sells the same thing with 6 fuses and connectors for $10(IIRC).I just bought one from him about a month ago.
      And TC's price includes shipping.
      80 SG XS1100
      14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Yeah, what they said....

I have installed four of them (the one TC is selling) so far and they work awesome.

BTW, TC uys them in lots of ten or so I think and then resells them here with the 90 degree connectors for basically no mark up IIRC, or at least anythign that is there goes to help run this great site!!
        Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
        80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
        93 GSX600F
        80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
        81 XS1100 Special
        81 CB750 C
        80 CB750 C
        78 XS750

Comment

Hey Max,

Well, I hope you don't blow a fuse over this?

That block that ebay fellow is selling is this picture:

The one that matches it from the same distributor that I get mine from is this:

This is only a 4 fuse holder. The one I offer and resell at NO PROFIT is a 6 slot holder, so folks can put their MAIN fuse as well as their AUX terminal fuse in there if they want. I try to keep them in stock, but just got a request for 2 more, I think I have 3 left from this batch, but not sure. But I'll be ordering another batch of 10 as DG said, and I do provide the crimp on connectors as well, total of $10.00 for both S&H included, even to Canada!

So...IF you haven't already ordered the one on Ebay, look in the Bikes for Sale Forum, the STICKY thread, scroll thru it and you'll see the info about the one I provide!
          T. C. Gresham
          81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
          79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
          History shows again and again,
          How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
          X