Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressed XS near OKC for sale

YAMAHA XS1100 - $80 (NEWALLA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-10-14, 4:32PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-aa5ke-1421638625@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

78 xs1100.runs well. Needs rear tire. Full fairing, reupholstered seat. only 15,000 miles on bike. 800 obo. call 405-812-5809

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1421638625

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Does the ad really say they only want $80 for it??

Never mind... I just noticed the header and the description were different. I hate ads like that...
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

He needs a good flagging.I hate when people do that too.
      80 SG XS1100
      14 Victory Cross Country

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
        Does the ad really say they only want $80 for it??

Never mind... I just noticed the header and the description were different. I hate ads like that...
        Looks like a common type of typo, just left out a zero in the header. IIRC with craigslist you both enter the text of your add and the price. That said, I have seen some that are clearly not a typo, like $50 in the price and like 7800 in the text.
        Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
        Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
        Vetter Windjammer IV
        Vetter hard bags & Trunk
        OEM Luggage Rack
        Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
        Spade Fuse Box
        Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
        750 FD Mod
        TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
        XJ1100 Front Footpegs
        XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

Working...
        X