interested in a speed shield??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interested in a speed shield??

when i bought my 1980 mns it had what i believe the P>O> called a 'speedshield' or 'speed windshield' installed. it was a smaller type windshied that did go around the headlite and was bolted to the handlebars and forks with clamps. it kinda angled back towards the rider. probly offered little wind resisstance unless you were crouched down toward the tank. it is tinted kinda purplish in color if i remember rite.
    anyway.....i never rode the bike with this thing on, and if any of you guys are interested in it, i will drag it back from N.E pa. when i go up there and give one of you a good deal.
    let me know by P.M. please
    thanks
    redbone
    testing 1-2-3

1980 1100 mns

Is this the kind of thing you're referring to?

1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Boy that sure is a puuurdy lookin bike with that Emgo Viper Cafe fairing
      Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
      '07 FJR1300

Comment

cata, yep...it is kinda like that one.
        testing 1-2-3

1980 1100 mns

Comment

You can get that one on FleaBay for around $30. At least that's where I got mine
          Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
          '07 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
          X