1/4 mile times
Collapse
X
-
I didnt even notice at the time - nor did I notice my wrist- more concerned about breathing! -
-
Alas - yes it is I....
XJOK2PLAY - yeh mate that is me - but I hadn't been long back on the bike after a major smash - left me in hospital for 2 months - broken ribs, collapsed lung, cracked vertibrae, and smashed left wrist - hence the remark about the ballz in wifeys purse - would like to get back to the strip now my confidence is back...
crash damage


left wrist (as it is now - without the pins)


anyway, I'm now as good as I will get so I'd better get back to the drags before I deteriorate any more through old age.......Leave a comment:
-
I got my new pilots today and tomarrow I am putting it back together. On the 28th I am taking it to the track....agaist my wifes wishes. I will let you know tomarrow how the diferant pilot jets worked. Thanks again for your helpLeave a comment:
-
Don't know I never had it down to the track. And if I ever do SWMBO would probably end my life so I could not post the results anyway.


Not sure why she feels it is ok for me to go run a 502 ramjet powered G-body with Nitrous but the bike is a death trap!!

Leave a comment:
-
Now that you mention it, I agree!! My dad was a mechanic before I was born, and always did all the necessary work on the cars. He always used gas to was stuff out, then poured it out to kill the weeds in the cracks on the sidewalk. He could wash with dish soap, and the smell would be gone. Now, my hands smell like gas even after a long hot shower, even the next day!Leave a comment:
-
I have personally gone 12.54 in the 1/4 mile. And have gotten the beast down to 11.25. But then, you wanted info on the XS11 not my nitrous injected cage!
Leave a comment:
-
No Kidding! I used to use a bowl of gas to wash out my oiled filter on my dirt bikes and to wash the grease off of my hands. Now, you get a drop on you and you smell that crap for days!Gas doesn't smell the same either.
TodLeave a comment:
-
-
Was that pass made AFTER all your mods were complete?
If my tired old memory serves me correctly, that's one BADDD motorscooter you got there...
IIRC, isn't that the bike that dyno'd around 100 hp on the video recently?
If so... that's a swEEEEEttt scoot!
And Ray.... You got that right!!! Gas sure ain't what it used to be...
Were the slower ET's due to traction loss? Just curious...Leave a comment:

...or both, lol
Leave a comment: