best I could manage
Lucrezia with me as pilot made 12.8 over standing quarter mile - the printout has faded - I cant read the speed
I'm a fat old fart whose balls are in wifey's handbag though - according to my mates
1/4 mile times
Collapse
X
-
My first pass was a 12.08 or something like that-took 1 more pass to get down to 12.02Leave a comment:
-
read the articles on this site... writer jody something or other got an 11.7 on his 4th pass. first pass was a 12.08 i think???Leave a comment:
-
That was back when you could buy REAL GAS!!! The "new" gas formulas with all the junk just don't produce the out put the old stuff did. If you can turn a mid 12 second time, you are doing well on a stock bike. If you are GOOD, you may get down to the very low 12's.....Ads back in it's day bragged that it would run 11.75 in the quarter.Leave a comment:
-
Maybe-took a lot of practice to get it down the strip and to reach that time.Leave a comment:
-
Ads back in it's day bragged that it would run 11.75 in the quarter.
Individual results may vary...Leave a comment:
-
6.91 seconds.
OK.. I measured mine while already going 130.. lol. Never took mine to a track.
TodLeave a comment:
-
1/4 mile times
What are some of the 1/4 mile times of those of you that has raced? What can someone expect to run?Tags: None
Leave a comment: