One bad a$$ sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One bad a$$ sticker

I just wanted to show a pic of my mns with a few new parts. New seat cover, carb boots and small gauges.But the crown jewel is the sweet new XS11.com sticker. Its a badge of honor. I'm not sure how it will hold up but I have backups. Without this site I would have been lost. I cant say this enough, THANK YOU

I know it has no gold. I've been scolded and I'm sorry
    1980 Midnight Special Its so fast it blew the gold right off
    mikes xs green monster coils, ss brake lines,
    Previous Bike
    1973 XS650

Originally posted by furious4 View Post
    I just wanted to show a pic of my mns with a few new parts. New seat cover, carb boots and small gauges.But the crown jewel is the sweet new XS11.com sticker. Its a badge of honor. I'm not sure how it will hold up but I have backups. Without this site I would have been lost. I cant say this enough, THANK YOU

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...bucket/005.jpg
    http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...bucket/004.jpg

I know it has no gold. I've been scolded and I'm sorry
    Gold is overrated I think your MNS looks awesome all blacked out...same for that sticker...I want some too.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
      Gold is overrated I think your MNS looks awesome all blacked out...same for that sticker...I want some too.

Hey BNE,

They are available thru the Cafe Press site, see Wildkats thread on Xsive stuff. They are supposed to be made of UV resistant type plastic designed for external application, cars, etc., so should last for quite some time!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

paint

Thats one sweet paint job on the tank. Really nice job on whole bike. Id like to know what mufflers you used they look cool
        Last edited by ppv; 08-20-2009, 08:18 PM. Reason: added
        Pete J

Comment

Gold is overrated I think your MNS looks awesome all blacked out...same for that sticker...I want some too
          Thanks, I love the blackout look too. Its a mns nothing says midnight like black. the stickers can be purchased from cafepress.com they also have other cool xs11 stuff
          Previous Bike
          1973 XS650

Comment

Thats one sweet paint job on the tank. Really nice job on whole bike. Id like to know what mufflers you used they look cool
            Hey thanks for the kind words I painted it myself. the mufflers are 12'' shorty mufflers I got off ebay for $40 w/ shipping. I believe you can also get them from jc whitney. they are very loud even with the extra baffle wrap I added.
            Last edited by furious4; 08-20-2009, 08:44 PM.
            Previous Bike
            1973 XS650

Comment

Very nice looking scoot ya got there
              Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
              '07 FJR1300

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58 View Post
                Hey BNE,

They are available thru the Cafe Press site, see Wildkats thread on Xsive stuff. They are supposed to be made of UV resistant type plastic designed for external application, cars, etc., so should last for quite some time!
                T.C.
                Thanks TC
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Absolutely AWSOME! She looks great!
                  1979 Standard F, At least I think it is.

Comment

I need to get one of those!
                    "Shop"
                    Click Here! For the latest XS11 bobber update. shopschops.blogspot.com

Comment

Just curious where you located the MNS seat cover. I'll be needing one soon, and wanted to be sure I got the double top-stitching on my new one.
                      1980 XS850SG - Sold
                      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
                      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
                      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
                      -H. Ford

Comment

furious4,

You ride looks great. Great job you did.
                        Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.

ATGATT, It could save your life!

1980 XS 1100SG
                        Dyna 3 Ohm Hi Output Coils
                        Pod Filters
                        DynoJet Kit
                        T.C.'s Fuse Block
                        Slip Streamer Turbo Windshield
                        Custom Tank and Side Cover Decals
                        V-Max Auto CCT

Comment

seat cover

Just curious where you located the MNS seat cover. I'll be needing one soon, and wanted to be sure I got the double top-stitching on my new one.
                          I got the seat cover from B&H Specialties. I saw them mentioned many times on this site and they do a nice job. just go to the web site and type in your bike info and they will send you the correct cover for the MNS. I upgraded to the better material for $7 the total cost w/ shipping I believe was about $90
                          Previous Bike
                          1973 XS650

Comment

Working...
                          X