Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I needed to replace my blinker fluid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I needed to replace my blinker fluid?

Just kidding

I thought I'd show off my new seat, and the near finnished state of my '79 XS11 Special. The seat pan is from an '80 Special, with a '78 Standard cowl grafted to it. No, it wasn't a direct swap by any means. You can follow the link in my sig for the full story of the bike, including the seat
    Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
    '07 FJR1300

Ha ..you caught me for a minute..LOL BTW thats a gorgeous bike..what kind of fait=ring is that? And where did you get it???
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Cool Odyssey

Just read thru it ..wow what a fine job you have done....do you still have the vetter fairing ? I'm looking for one...what model is it...and it looks like it doesnt have internal turn signals but uses the the stock ones on the bike...I have an '82 XJ1100 fairing should fit
      Last edited by madmax-im; 08-15-2009, 07:13 PM.
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
        Ha ..you caught me for a minute..LOL BTW thats a gorgeous bike..what kind of fait=ring is that? And where did you get it???
        Thank you, she's a work in progress

The fairing is an Emgo Viper Fairing from FleaBay. I paid around $45 delivered for it. I had to do some heavy modifications to it to use the stock blinker pods in the stock locations.

I still have the Vetter hanging on the wall for now. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, so still holding on to the fairing and bags that came off for now.
        Ray

'79 XS1100 Special - An XS Odyssey <<-- Click it, you know you want to!
        '07 FJR1300

Comment

That's a fair bit of work you've done there, Silent. I've followed the Odyssey as you and your dog rebuilt the bike. Great job fitting, finishing, and photographing everything, too!

Regards,

Scott
          -- Scott
          _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
          1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
          1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
          1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
          1979 XS1100F: parts
          2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent View Post
            Thank you, she's a work in progress

The fairing is an Emgo Viper Fairing from FleaBay. I paid around $45 delivered for it. I had to do some heavy modifications to it to use the stock blinker pods in the stock locations.

I still have the Vetter hanging on the wall for now. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, so still holding on to the fairing and bags that came off for now.
            Well that Emgo Viper fairing really compliments the look much better than the Vetter did...So I will look for one for my XJ...might be problematic with the squarish handlebars I have
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
            X