bpr6eix iridium spark plug caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bpr6eix iridium spark plug caps

I am looking for some non-resistor spark plug caps. I got some from mikesxs but they don't fit on the terminals...on amazon it says in the product description that these are removable terminal type. I thought that was what I ordered, but it seems they don't fit...Can someone please point me in the right direction for some non-resistor removable terminal spark plug caps?

Thanks
    -Rick

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/NGK-BPR6EIX-Ir.../dp/B000UK1Y00

Pics:

1979 XS1100 Standard

The mikes will fit, you just have to unscrew that cap off the top of the plugs. Its the same if you have stock caps. Just unscrew that hour glass shaped piece and put the cap right over the exposed threads.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Yeah, that hourglass thing will unscrew off the threaded post. You can even see the threads on the inside of it in your picture. Just be careful twisting the plug, and don't shatter the porceline by twisting too hard.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Oh alright, I'll give it a try this afternoon and report back. Thanks!

-Rick
        1979 XS1100 Standard

Comment

Working...
        X