wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring harness

Good day all I have a question to ask would a wiring harness from a xs1100 work on a xj1100 i have a freind that needs a wiring harness for his xj and i have a complete wiring harness from xs1100 thats just siting here gathering dust anybody can chime now and let me know if ots possiable
    4/78 xs1100 standard
    Pacifico fairing 4 into one exhaust

new name :black Knight

I am but a student in this world of xsive masters

Dunno

But I am sure needing a new harness for my 80 special project bike.
    Lee aka trainzz

I am my inner child!!

I have no idea how you managed to make that connection within your brain, but I applaud whatever cellular mutation just took place.

1980 XS11 Special-"Thunder Pig"
    1980 XS11 Special-"Crazy Trainz" (project bike)
    1979 Xs1100 Standard ( parts,parts,parts)

Comment

The XJ has several electrial things in it that the XS's did not. It may work for some of the stuff, but it will definitely NOT be a perfect fit. Lots of extra wiring will be needed to allow for all the other sensors and connectors.
      1980 XS850SG - Sold
      1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
      Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
      Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
      -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
      X