Tokico Brakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokico Brakes?

Does anyone know anything about these? When I bought my bike these where what was on the front. I have one for the rear but I am unsure if it will fit, as I haven't tried it yet. I will probably end up using the stock one on the rear, and these ones on the front. They are pretty nice looking. They have four pistons on each of the front brakes. The only thing that I need is a new set of brake pads, but I can't seem to find them. Any one know anything about these, and if so, where can I get a set of brake pads?

-Rick
    1979 XS1100 Standard

Pictures?

You know how we are around here. We like to see what we're talking about.
    Here's a link to their website:

http://www.tokicousa.com/Products/BS/

It's a Hitachi company.

Good luck
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

I bought a set of front calipers to go on my bike (but never used them). They are marked Tokico and I got them off a Suzuki GSXR600.
      '84 Sport

Comment

Pull too hard on the lever with 4 piston Tokico's and you will go over the bars. Excellent bits of gear. may need different master cylinder,original may not create enough pressure, going from single piston to 4. One way to find out.
        Last edited by cueball; 07-21-2009, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

Shappers are you on the xs1100.com forum too? I saw your bike and I must say i really like it!

Thanks everyone, but does anyone know where I can get some pads?

-Rick
          1979 XS1100 Standard

Comment

Identify which make and model they are from and then source the local dealer or find them on the net

Comment

Working...
            X