Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

Well after a winter of fixing kids cars roof on house and about 1000 other things i finnaly am back working on my bike.Barrels bored for 1179 kit i did valve job some mild porting work to smooth everything out. had to replace a few Valve spring that were weak.New cam Chain, rebuilt the Carbs, new carb boots. New Coils from Mikes and 7MM wires. New clutch plates and springs and the extra steel plate.
    Body work is prepped i will be painting it a new Jet Black By Dupont with a silver Microflake new Winshield from Vetter and orig decals , i already have cross drilled rotors all stainless steel brake lines, 750 FD swap. needles to say im ready to ride again. Hopefully by mid week she will be alive again.
    ride safe
    John
    79 XS1100SF 750 FD,Galfer Brake lines,ebc brake pads,Cross Drilled Rotors,TKat fork brace,bead blasted wheels repainted and polished
    80 XS1100 S Project gonna be a hot rod
    06 CBR1000RR sold!!!!!
    2000 Concours
    84 Kawi KLR600
    79 Yam XT500 Ouch it kicks back
    79 XR250
    Why is it that the smallest part can fly to the farthest part of the shop?
    John

Wow. Sounds like you'll be riding a brand new bike when she's running. The laundry list for my bike is way smaller and I won't have it ready for at least another week. And the things on my list dealt strictly with maintenance.
    '81 XS1100LH (almost ready)

Previous ride:
    '86 VF500F
    '82 XJ650J Maxim

"That which doesn't kill you most likely will the second time." -Eugene Krabs-

Comment

Working...
    X