Left Rear Wheel Bearings coming in!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Rear Wheel Bearings coming in!!!

By mid-next week I will have TEN (10) NA5904 bearings on hand. Reserve yours now, $50 each including shipping anywhere within North America. When they hit my door, I'll post my payapl info.

Sweet! Who made them for you/where did you get them?
    '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Got them direct from the manufacturer, NTN Bearings. They are the real deal!

Comment

I'll take one to go please, thank you
        BDF Special
        80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
        Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Put me down for one, Randy.
          I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

Dibs

I'll take one too! Thanks!
            Tim Ripley - Gaithersburg, MD
            1981 XS1100 Special "Spoiled Rotten" Just sold - currently bikeless!!
            23mm float height
            120 main jets
            42.5 pilot jets
            drilled stock airbox with K&N
            Jardine 4 to 1 Exhaust
            spade fusebox
            1st and 2nd gear fix

Comment

me two

Can I buy two one for each of my xs
              91 kwaka kz1000p
              Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

One for me please. I realise it'll be a bit dearer for me the US$50. Snail mail or rowboat mail is fine
                XS1100G (3X1 000274) "Torquey"

You can think of a lightning bolt as essentially a really really big bug zapper. Unfortunatey, we're the bugs.

Comment

Please mark me down for one if they are still available.

Comment

OK, that's 7 accounted for, or if 81xs wants one, that's 8. Yes, Garth, you can take 2

Comment

on second thought

Why be greedy ill just take one , pm me your paypal
                      91 kwaka kz1000p
                      Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Hey, i only have one XS, but I keep 2 bearings spare, I figure they'll last me the rest of my (my bikes) life!

When the bearings hit my door, I'll post my paypal address, just in case the mfg goes 'oops'. it's happened before. These things are getting harder to find every day. On more than one occasion, orders have been canceled because the inventories show stock then when they go to pull them I get the 'oops' e-mail

Comment

Hey Just In Case have you tried locally for these bearings? I got one for my bike last year from our No1 local supplier down south, Wilson Bros. It was 60 bucks IIRC and i didnt have any postage costs on top. I can check them out on Monday if you like to see if they have more.
                          1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
                          2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Sure, but these are a little under $50 and I'm including postage. Don't know what the postage would be from NZ!

Comment

I'll take one of those bearings. Thanks.
                              2H7 (79)
                              3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
                              X