Selling the TeXSive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling the TeXSive

Well all, I'm putting the TeXSive up for sale today. I have entered the info into the classifieds section here. I will post a photo or two soon.
    This was a very difficult decision but I am ready to get something newer and I just don't have time or money for 2 bikes.
    But you haven't gotten rid of me, I will still be here and all the TeXSive rallies will go on as planned, I will just be on some other bike.

Do you all still love me!!! LOL

You may not when you hear what I might be getting...

Ride Safe.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Too bad I dont have the cash to get it... then anytime you wanted to ride it, it would be a short trip to Beaumont to take it for a spin when you feel xsive withdraws..lol
    Shawn
    78 XS1100E "Black Rat"
    78 XS1100E Parts
    www.hotrod1972.com

Comment

just as long as it doesnt go .. SUCK - BANG - BLOW as my harley friends say. Is it Made in Michigan?
      wpc57

'81LH Midnight Special "Margret"

I ain't as good as I once was..but I am as good once as I ever was.... (Toby Keith)

Comment

Originally posted by sksxs1100
        Too bad I dont have the cash to get it... then anytime you wanted to ride it, it would be a short trip to Beaumont to take it for a spin when you feel xsive withdraws..lol
        Hey Shawn! Now there's an Idea.

WPC, I was seriously considering a Harley but I went yesterday to look around. My gosh, Stubbs cycles here in houston wanted 13K to 15K for these old used up police bikes that were just buckets-o-crap! I just couldnt bring myself to finance a bike like that for 6 years and still have $300+ monthly payments.

So I went to my local Honda dealer and found a sweet 98 Valkyrie with 16K miles. They were asking $9300 for the bike but when they salesdude saw I was pretty serious I got him down to $8800. I will finalize the deal today if all goes well.

I have to say, I have wanted a Valk since the first day I read about them in Rider mag back in the mid 90's. Looks like my dream will finally come true.

Here's a pict of her.

Ride Safe
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Hey Wayne!

Welcome to the Dark Side!

CUAgain,
          Daniel Meyer
          Author. Adventurer. Electrician.
          Find out why...It's About the Ride.

Comment

SWEET!!

I gotta agree with your choice. If'n I could afford it one of those Valks would be mine....someday....
            '81 sh " Maime" The Nature of The Beast

Comment

Congrats, best bike on the market. I love the discontinued interstate. Bikes a just a little big for me as a novice. I am shooting for my dream interstate when the time is right. Every time I see a valk I give the look that this is the best thing going and I get the look in return "ya you know what I am talking about". Be safe and enjoy.

Comment

Soy tambien, Homré!

I feel ya bro! I kinda took a shining to 'em too. Opposed 6 without all the GoldWing stuff around it? OY!!

Have you seen the 1800cc Twin? Good heaven's!

Maybe my bride will let me have three in the stable. Here's the wishlist:

'80 XS11SG (Scorpion) Got it, check.

'90 or better HD Fat Boy (not yet)

'02 Honda VTX1800 (Boy Howdy!) or the Valk

I got to get another job, or another passion, 'cause this one's getting expensive!!
                Gone but never Forgotten:
                1980 XS11SG - "Scorpion"

Current:
                2006 Yamaha FJR1300A - "Orion"
                2007 Honda CBR600RR - "Twitch"

"Life is not a journey to the grave, with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid on broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming:

WOW - What a ride!

Comment

Working...
                X