Frankenseat question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankenseat question

Anybody know if the plastic tail piece on an xs750 will fit a standard 11 seat?
    I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

I don't know Doug, if you've broken yours, I might be able to fab one up for you. I made one a few years ago with the turn signals & tail light built in when I ditched my rear fender (it didn't last though, the piece holding the license plate and the tail light bulbs broke loose one day and I ran over my own plate.....oops) but I could probably put one together for you, it may take a little time, if you need it, let me know. have a nice day and ride safe
    I am the Lorax, I speak for the Trees

'80 XS1100 SG (It's Evil, Wicked, Mean & Nasty)

'79 XS1100 F R (IL Barrachino)

'00 Suzuki Intruder 1400 (La Soccola)

'77 KZ400s (La Putana)

Comment

Matt - I appreciate the offer. I just happened to see one on fleabay that looked like it was in perfect condition, and was about the same color as mine, but it is for a 750. Don't really need one, but I was going to do another tank, side covers, and seat hardware so I could change colors. Looks pretty identical to the 1100, but thought I would inquire of the brain trust.
      I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
      X