When is the Central Texas Carb Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul we all made it home Okay.
    Very SORRY to hear about your sister. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

The carb clinic was very rewarding and fun, despite the heat. I got my KAWA tuned very well. Number three seems to have a miss, probably the plug wire as #2 needed cutting about 1/4" and re-screwing on. could also be the resistor in the cap, corrosion. Lets make the next CTCC earlier or later in the year or at least summon the Gods to give us a cooler day. De see what you can do, Okay! It was DRY though and the company GREAT The grub was very good, especially the cowboy cookies. Met many new faces with old familiar names, it was awesome.

NOTE: The fellow tuning his valves, shimming, sorry I don't remember his name, has my RED note pad he used for noting shim sizes. I need the first three pages or so which has my bike oil change info and millage on them. If he recognizes what I am talking about please tear out the pages and FAX to 281-561-0943, much appreciated.

The fuel splitter can stay at the CTCC for future use. Used on bikes needing TWO aux. fuel inputs during color tuning.

The ride home was an oven arriving in Houston about 7:00PM. I got about 47MPG on the KAWA, not bad for a 850Lb. bike with a 230 LB rider.
    See you'all next time or on the Talamena ride 09
    Dell82
    Dell82
    Houston, TX
    82' XJ1100J Maxim "LASERMAX"
    SOLD 86' Kawasaki Voyager XII, 1200cc SOLD
    SOLD 82' CB450SC Nighthawk, FOR SALE SOLD
    SOLD 82' CB450SC Nighthawk, parts bike SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X