Make my bike look like this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make my bike look like this!!

ANYBODY WANNA MAKE MY BIKE LOOK LIKE THIS ONE? This thing is badass! And don't start talking about how easy it would be to do. I have no welder or any fab tools much less the know how on how to make it look like this. Im more or less just talking about the back end like the fender and the frame style. Any1 in oklahoma want to tackle a winter project for me? I've got $$$!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWAgE...eature=related
    Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Not just like that, eh?

No front brake? You're going to f**king DIE!
    If you don't drown first with no front fender.
    At least it still has rear suspension.
    Fred Hill, S'toon
    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Fred.....always the optimist!

I could do it. I have a Welder and a shop but.....I also have a wife and a 7 month old baby and I'm working hard to get my own State Farm Agency...so therefore no time!!! The wife got me a new toolbox for christmas so's I gotta clean out my shop to roll it in there. If and when I get time we can make yours look like that. And yes it would be pretty easy! LOL.

I like this one better = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Q6D...eature=channel
      Last edited by Da-Bubble; 01-05-2009, 11:47 PM.
      1979 XS11 Special (slightly modified)
      dubbed the "Mad Mosquito"

MikesXs Pod Filters
      MikesXs 35k Coils
      8mm plug wires
      42.5 Pilots 142.5 Mains
      (Carb tune by GNEPIG Performance)
      Kerker 4-into-1
      Shaved emblems
      Progressive frt springs lowered 1.5"
      Progressive 11.5" rear shocks
      Harley Dyna rear fender chopped
      Custm side mt tag (apparently illegal)
      Custom Dual Headlights
      Lots of time and hard work.

Comment

come on now fred lets be real here, everything i do to my cars bike's trucks boats atv's etc is for asthetic's. If i was worried about getting douched with water or brakes (i'm not even touching the front end besides removing the fender) then i wouldn't have had a big block duster, or a bodydropped fullsize chevy pickup or a rusted old 66 ranchero for my first car hahahaha!

It's all in the eye of the beer holder my friend lol! I know it's not practical but the majority of the stuff i do isn't practical if i were to be practical when it came to this bike then i'd really throw people for a loop! hahaha

However fred you make a valid point so i'll keep the brakes and front wheel bone stock. May need to change the master cylinder tho just so i can run **cough cough, ape hangers cough, cough**!!!

I know you guys love me it's cool!

Thanks bubble, if you get some time let me know man. Later.
        Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Comment

I've got $$$!!!!
          Then go buy a little 110 mig welder! lol. I have a little one from Harbor freight that probably wouldn't even make a good trot line weight, but there are some decent ones out there for pretty reasonable.

BUT.. it may be easier to use Scott's stuff and just bring the beer! lol. Bring enough so I can come hold one and point at the bike occasionally.

Tod
          Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
          '06 Suzuki DR650
          *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
          '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
          '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
          '81 XS1100 Special
          '81 YZ250
          '80 XS850 Special
          '80 XR100
          *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

yeah i'll buy the beer thats not a problem! hahaha. I would buy a welder but as much as i use them i wouldn't ever get my money out of it. And i hate to weld. I'd rather just pay someone to deal with it then do the easy stuff myself.

Comment

Working...
            X