I need a fuse block!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bowtied
    Truly XSive
    • Jul 2008
    • 150
    • oklahoma city ok!

    #1

    I need a fuse block!!!!!!

    Is there anyway i can upgrade to a better fuse block on my xs11 spec 79 model? I just broke like 4 little tabs that hold in the OLD GLASS fuses. I was wondering if someone sells a small fuse block that i can wire in to work with the mini fuses like the new vehicles use or anything? I'm tired of glass fuses. I gotta fix this damn thing so i can drive it home any help would be great thanks josh.
    Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?
  • bikerphil
    Master of XSology
    • Jan 2008
    • 8930
    • South Flori-DUH

    #2
    fuse block

    TopCat has those fuse blocks. Read this tech tip......



    Here's another link...

    Last edited by bikerphil; 12-13-2008, 09:54 PM.
    2H7 (79) owned since '89
    3H3 owned since '06

    07 Triumph Tiger 1050 (night rider)

    "If it ain't broke, modify it"

    ☮

    Comment

    Working...