Fuel Petcock function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an idea here:

It seems that some of the sprinkler stuff that Lowe's had last summer had small clamps like the ones on our bikes. They were used in sprinkler systems that were meant to be concealed in flower gardens. Might be you could find more clams in that area of a hardware store. Auto parts stores are probably not going to have spring clamps small enough to suit your needs, since the smallest stuff on cars is usually 3/8 fuel line and will be too big.

...or you can do like I do and use 6" zip ties.
    Ich habe dich nicht gefragt.

Comment

Mikes XS has almost everything, check out THIS PAGE, Fuel/Air Filters and stuff

They have a variety of the hose clamps, from 3/16", 1/4", up to 1/2", and they also have an inline fuel filter.

I will say though that I got their fuel filter, put it on, but after a year, it seemed to bend a bit, not sure if it was from the SeaFoam, or alcohol ladened gas, etc.???

So...I also got some of those little cone shaped lawnmower fuel filters, fit just fine, and flow just fine as well!!

I preferred to get the gray single walled rubber fuel line from my local bike shop, about $3.00 a foot, but is very durable, non hardening, flexible, etc!
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
      X