xj1100 exhaust

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spec4medic
    New
    • Mar 2003
    • 9
    • Manchester, NH

    #1

    xj1100 exhaust

    After much searching I finally found 4-2 exhaust for my xj1100, but they are made by Drag Specialties. Does anyone know if there is anything available that are not drag pipes?
  • Jerry
    XS & TRUE XJ GURU
    • Jun 2002
    • 3023
    • Elma, IA.

    #2
    Jardine catalog shows 2 each 4-into-1 systems for the XJ. Web page is:
    Find information, resources and relevant links for jardineproducts.com. This domain may be for sale.
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

    Comment

    • spec4medic
      New
      • Mar 2003
      • 9
      • Manchester, NH

      #3
      Thank-you, I appreciate the info. I also found a 4-1 system from Mac but will probably go with the Jardine if I decide not to buy the 4-2 drag pipes.
      If I use the drag pipes, would it be better to install a jet kit or to put baffles in the pipes?

      Comment

      • lostgmc
        XSive
        • Mar 2003
        • 18
        • middlefield, (NE) Ohio

        #4
        4-2 exhaust

        MAC also makes a 4-2 exhaust I just got one for my bike (turn out style) I don't know how it sounds yet because I am haveing some work done on the bike so I have not heard it yet I think that it cost about $300 with shipping I can't remember off hand what the company was called but if you need it I will find my shipping order and let you know.
        Jason
        78'E inherited original owner
        78'E could not pass up

        Comment

        • spec4medic
          New
          • Mar 2003
          • 9
          • Manchester, NH

          #5
          Your right, I found them at this website. They are offered in the turn out style and flair tips. Suggested retail is $539 CDN, anyone know the exchange rate?

          Comment

          • lostgmc
            XSive
            • Mar 2003
            • 18
            • middlefield, (NE) Ohio

            #6
            exchange rate

            it is about $1.50 to a dollar ex. it would be about $366 or so I will look for the place that I got mine from this evening and let you know they were the cheapest I found anywhere.
            Jason
            78'E inherited original owner
            78'E could not pass up

            Comment

            Working...