Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade stock exhaust for aftermarket....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade stock exhaust for aftermarket....?

Hey guys i know this is crazy of me but i am TIRED of the sound of my bike and i have a few more months before i can get my new exhaust built. But i ride with my dad and uncle who have smaller bikes then me and there's sound better then mine. So does anyone IN OKLAHOMA have an exhaust they want to trade for a nice stock chrome exhaust? Da-bubble saw my exhaust in person and can vouch for it's nice shape it's in. I just don't like the quite sound of it. Anyways, if you want to let me know. Like a mac or kirker or something. If you'd rather have a stock looking bike. I don't care for anything stock looking. Thanks. Josh.
    Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Hey, Bow ..

Not in OK but, I have an ins. settlement comming probably this week. Would love to have your exhaust and can probably pay you enough for it to buy a Mac or whatever aftermkt system you want plus for shipping it here ...
    80G Mini-bagger
    VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
    79SF eventually dismantled for parts
    79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
    79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
    79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

Let me do some checking and i'll get back to you.
      Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Comment

dennis kirby is wanting $342.99 shipped for a new mac 4 into 2 system. If you'd want to do something like that. Then just cover the shipping on my system to you (or if it's not that much i might cover the shipping to you of my exhaust. Depending on cost).

Comment

Yup ...

sounds good. Hope to know on tuesday when this deal is gonna' pay out. I have an idea how to do the deal and I'll PM you.
          80G Mini-bagger
          VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
          79SF eventually dismantled for parts
          79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
          79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
          79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

Working...
          X