Whats a xs11 fairing worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a xs11 fairing worth?

Hey everybody i just picked up my bike less then a couple weeks ago. But when i first got it had a big fairing on it. It looked to be the factory fairing or maybe someone just painted it to look factory. It's got the built in windshield turn signals headlight locking compartments etc. It came off my 79 xs11sf. In case yall weren't aware of what i own.

Anyways, it's in pretty good condition could use a repaint but the paint on it is the same if not better then my bike's paint. So what would you say i should ask for, for this thing? 300$ Is that too much? I ain't tryen to rob someone on it but i would like to get 2-300 bucks for it if i could. Anyways i'll see if i can't get some pic's of it soon. It's at moms house so i'll have to go over there to get it. But just wondering if you guys thought that price was outrageous or not! Hahaha! Thanks fellas!
    Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

well I don't know about the rest of the country, but in minnesota, they go for $100 or less
    '82 xj1100 17k miles
    '82 XJ1100 30k miles
    '82 XJ1100 90k miles <stuck in 2nd gear>

Comment

The fairings are PITA to box up to ship.

mro
      BTW, only worth what someone is willing to pay.
      Might check out eBay and see what there going for.

Comment

Thats cool. i figured 100 bucks is all. I'll stick it on ebay and put local pickup only hahaha. Thanks fellas. Just figured i'd ask.
        Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

Comment

If you also have hard bags that came with the bike, and don't want them, I would be interested in those. Thanks 'Dog

Comment

Working...
          X