Any1 make a side mount tag yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 make a side mount tag yet?

I want one but i wasn't wanting to pay 45 bucks from the local chopper shop to get a side mount tag for my bike! Can any1 on here make one? Or have you made one with like a bracket or something from the hardware store? I don't have any tools to speak of in order to make one. So i need something i can bolt on! Just curious. I want to start modding my bike this weekend! Thanks josh.
    Yes it's a damn nice bike, yes it's in REALLY good condition, yes it would be a shame to chop it, BUT damn how cool would it look with ape hangers?

licence plate

just take one of those cheap plate brackets and bend one side and find a place to bolt it on, or get one from new enough like I did
    91 kwaka kz1000p
    Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

I made mine out of a piece of 3/4" wide by 1/8" thick zinc plated flat stock. Cut it with the Dremel and drilled a couple holes. Bent the angel with a hammer over the edge of a 2"x4" and painted it black. Added a cheap chrome license plate holder for that custom look!
      http://www.myspace.com/i_give_you_power

1980 XS11 Special - chopped, dropped and OCTY is still installed - NOW IT'S FOR SALE! $1,800 OBO

Famous Myspace quote:

"Don't mess with TEXAS! It's not nice to pick on retards."

It's funny because I am from TEXAS!

Comment

Working...
      X