79 sf Rear SS Brake Lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 sf Rear SS Brake Lines?

Was hoping to find a source for Rear SS brake line ready made. I do not have a problem with having one custom made I just though there might be a reday made aftermarket replacement. I am hoping to use the existing guides and go direct from rear MC to Caliper.

Thanks
    EGRON

I went to cyclebakes.com for my Galfer S/S brake lines. Filled out the custom order form they have online, while I was talking on the phone with them. Mine was ordered at 19 inches long with "B" fittings on each end. The "B" are twelve degree banjo fittings. I ordered single 10x1.0mm bolts as well. You can order color for your lines as well so I ordered smoke. They had it built and in the mail the very next day. Bolted right on and fit the existing guides just perfectly. I also went directly from MC to Caliper. That is about as close to ready made as they come as far as I know. Give ED a call there. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. I forget what the custom made line was for price as I bought other stuff there at the same time. They also have ready made front three line kits and I believe that they also carry the two line front kits. You may find them cheaper elsewhere but for fit and customer relations these guys are hard to beat.
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
    X