No announcement yet.

Saddleman Seat what does it look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddleman Seat what does it look like?

Hey guys Anybody have a nice picture of this seat mounted on a 1978 xs1100? Sideview would be the best. I am trying to find something lower than stock. If not then i am going to see if i can cut some foam out to lower it(hope not)

http://www.jcwhitney.com/SADDLEMAN-C...w?showCustom=1
    1978 XS1100E Standard
    Kerker Exhaust
    Tkat Fork Brace

On Hold
    TopCat S.O.F.A. + Fuse Block
    Mike's XS Pod FIlters

I took an electric kitchen knife to the seat foam of my 'F'. I added a bit of dense foam to the rear of the seat. I usually have a tail pack there on trips. I replaced the cover with a TravelCade for J.C. whipeme.

DZ
    Vyger, 'F'
    "The Special", 'SF'
    '08 FJR1300

Comment

been wondering

When you guys mess with your seats, do you use some kind of adhesive to hold new pieces of foam to the original foam?
      J.D."Jack" Smith
      1980G&S "Halfbreed"
      1978E straight job
      "We the people are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts, not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Life is like a coin, you can choose to spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once. Make your choices wisely.

Comment

I use regular spray on contact cement. Spray both pieces of foam, let them dry and stick them together. Then sculpture away.
        DZ
        Vyger, 'F'
        "The Special", 'SF'
        '08 FJR1300

Comment

Working...
        X