more fairing ideas rz350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more fairing ideas rz350

well i am trying to decide on a bikini fairing...

i had thought about airtech's replacement zrx1200r fairing for 130 bucks plu another 40 for the windsheild.

or i can steal the round light off my xj11 and but airtech's rz350 replacement. it's 103. and lockart phillips has the tinted replacement screen for 39.00.

only i have looked all over the net tonight and i can't find out if the rz has a standard 7 inch light or the smaller 5 inch one???

also i was planning on buying the dennis kirk universal fairing bracket kit to mount it.

for those of you who have a 350 or have worked on one do you think it would interfere with the gauge cluster?

thanks!!!
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

well someone beat me to the zrx swap!!!

my computer is acting up tonight. but if you do an image search on google for paul watts and xs11 he has a few pics and it looks great and fit's perfect.

i'd still kinda like to see what the rz swap would look like since it's a yamaha...
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

Comment

Hi Yamahansolo,

I think your RZ is the same as our RD/LC??...... if so, it has a 7" light.

AlanB
      If it ain't broke, modify it!

Comment

Working...
      X