No announcement yet.

NEED engin help bad!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could use a shop vac =] it gives an excuse to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by sargas3
      well it was the oil! I had about 4 quarts to much in there.
      Looks like Lorax wins the prize this time for being the first to nail the problem. Sargas3, I hope you realize what this means, and what kind of moral obligation this puts you under for acknowledging the expertise here on the forum, and rewarding the person who first comes up with the solution to your problem? Hint - this most often involves quantities of dark brown liquids. Ain't that right, Lorax?

In case you haven't sorted it out yet, once you get the excess oil out, you may need to toss in a set of fresh plugs to get it running properly again...
      Ken Talbot

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Talbot

Looks like Lorax wins the prize this time for being the first to nail the problem. Sargas3, I hope you realize what this means, and what kind of moral obligation this puts you under for acknowledging the expertise here on the forum, and rewarding the person who first comes up with the solution to your problem? Hint - this most often involves quantities of dark brown liquids. Ain't that right, Lorax?

In case you haven't sorted it out yet, once you get the excess oil out, you may need to toss in a set of fresh plugs to get it running properly again...
        The Lorax is King! I salute your superior knowledge of all things mechinal. And If you are in michigan I will be the first to buy you a beer or 3!

The story continues. I got all the oil out and after alot of cleaning was able to get the bike running. It actully was running great so i took it on a little ride. Then I started to hear on the left side a noise. I guess I would call it a suckion sound but im not sure. I got the bike home really fast and then Tried to turn it off! But I guess the Bike did not want to ride some more because it would not turn off. I flipped the switch and took out the key but no go. I pulled fuses and still it stayed on. It wasnt untill I put it on off and in gear that it finally stalled out. I thought I saw awhile ago something like this on the forum and I cant seem to find it. Cant anyone tell me where to look?

Comment

Working...
        X