Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - 82 xs 1100 maxim book

Hey..
    Anyone know about a book to this bike... ?????

Hey Bjørn,
    Your bike is actually an XJ1100 Maxim. This will help you if your searching the web for info on your bike.

There is a CDRom, of XS/XJ 1100 factory and aftermarket manuals, offered here on our site.
    The link is... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...=&threadid=974
    You can order a copy from Rob. I have one and it is very helpful.

If you want a Shop Manual, book version. Then you can order them on-line. Try http://www.whitehorsepress.com/ . They have Clymers manuals for both XS and XJ models.

If you looking for an Owners Manual, that is a little more difficult. You can find them from time to time on Ebay. I myself found one there and bought it.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Ride Safe.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Uh....
      Only 'Book' manual is the factory shop manual. Depending on dealer, cost runs from about $35.00 - $42.00 US currency. Although Clymers may make books for other XJ models, they don't make one for the XJ1100J. They do make one for XS1100 models.

Between the CD mentioned earlier and the factory shop manual you are pretty well covered. Yamaha also has a parts microfiche (which is on the CD as well) that you can get from a dealer, usually for about $4.00 - $5.00, that has all the part numbers and exploded diagrams for the bike. Used readers range from $5.00 up to around $50.00 at used office furmiture stores.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
      X