T.C.'S oil cooler adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.C.'S oil cooler adapter

Sorry T.C. I am a bit late letting everyone know how well your oil cooler adapter works.

I had my first chance to change the oil on my 80 Special since I installed the adapter. It was the easiest and fastest oil change I have ever done and not a spill anywhere.

I had some trouble with my coil wires so a couple of cylinders weren't firing and the gas was pouring out of the air box and into the engine .I fixed that ,changed the oil and wanted to let eveyone how easy the install of T.C.'s adapter .

It's a great product and would recomend it to anyone. It didn't take long at all to install it maybe 15 min. I would say it was a 1 on a scale to 10 on how easy it was .
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

2nd

I second that. I can't believe he was able to let it go for such an Xselent price....Billet has gone thru the roof lately....
    MDRNF
    79F.....Not Stock
    80G......Not Stock Either....In the works

Comment

Derwat and I just put ours on a couple of weeks ago. Took about 10 minutes per bike, and I almost look forward to the 1st oil change!
      Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
      '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Oil filter cooler adapter

Hi guys, sorry but I must have got in late on this. What does the oil cooler adapter look like? Is there somewhere I can go to see pictures? Thanks
        CG Lisk
        1980 X1100 Special
        Standard Tank Conversion
        Bagger

Comment

Try this link

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...&threadid=5095
          BDF Special
          80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
          Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

???????

That's not an oil cooler adapter. It's an oil filter adapter..... Oil cooler adapter is another animal....
            You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
            Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
            Drilled airbox
            Tkat fork brace
            Hardly mufflers
            late model carbs
            Newer style fuses
            Oil pressure guage
            Custom security system
            Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

should be here