No announcement yet.

This bike seem worth it to you guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have no trouble at all hauling it on a 150 Ford. I hauled mine over 300 mi. from Kentucky back through West Virginia on my Toyota Tacoma and had no problems. Mostly mountain roads to. Was easily loaded and unloaded thanks to the natural ramps we have in Kentucky and Virginia. They come in whatever height that is needed.
    POTTS CREEK EXPRESS

IF YOU AINT THE LEAD DOG
    THE VIEW IS ALWAYS THE SAME
    1980 G Full Dresser

Comment

Well, you guys have a new member to the XS group. Picked the bike up today, looked really good. The guy restoring it was really cool, gave me a LOT of new parts, and told me everything that still needed to be done to finish it. I have to go back this weekend to pick up the extra motor/trans (it's on the bike frame still), that wouldn't fit in the bed of the truck with the bike and all the other stuff in there.

We got it loaded up pretty easy, backed it up to a low wall, and used a piece of wood as a ramp to push it up into the truck. The bike has no brakes right now, the calipers and master cylinder are removed for rebuilding (gave me new kits). So i'll have to unload it somewhere close to home on a level surface, and push it to the house.

I'll make a new post later with pics and some more details. Thanks for all your help guys.
      '07 Virago
      '80 XS11G
      '78 XS11E
      '97 Grand Prix GTP
      '99 Grand Prix GT

Comment

Working...
      X