Who wants to build a Bagger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to build a Bagger?

If anyone is thinking of Building a Bagger, I would like to help. I have everything you need to take your xs from bare bones to bagger. Rather than selling these items on EBay, I would like to donate this stuff to a fellow xs'er. I have the Fairing, , Saddle Bags, Luggage Rack and Back Trunk along with all the mounts and supports you will need. I even have the turn signal extension thingy. The only catch is you need to come to Las Vegas and get it, or help me figure out how to ship it to you.

Anyway let me know, This is a great list with a great group of folks and I would like to give back a little for all the help I have recieved online. Thanks Tom
    Tom

Tom that is a very generous offer. Out of curiosity, what color are the fairings and bags?
    Paul
    1983 XJ1100 Maxim
    1979 XS1100 Standard
    1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

what is a bagger?
      Looking for an XS

79 XS1100SF (RIP)
      - stock standard headers(stupid PO), slip-on after-market mufflers.
      - after-market rear shocks (PO installed)
      - no airbox, POD filters

Misery remembered is ADVENTURE!

Comment

Hi Tom,

How much for shipping to Scotland? LOL!

AlanB
        If it ain't broke, modify it!

Comment

i was wondering what year this is off of....am very interested in the saddle bags and frame....would gladly pay freight if we can figure out how much it would be....i've d*mn near bought everything else.....let me know...if it is reasonable, could be interesting....just know i paid $30 fedex for a vetter trunk from spokane, wa.....also, like blue giant, was wondering what color....let me know....thanx in advance...ross
          rebel devil
          1979 xs 1100f standard
          authenic historical vehicle
          42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
          "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
          "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
          "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
          '96 venture cct.....installed!
          stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
          i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

I thing that Tom was more hoping to meet another XSive as well as help them out more than he is looking to sell his stuff.
            '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Salivating

That is a more than generous offer and I am drooling at thought I want to turn one of my XS's into a tour bike and the other into my commuter bike and This sounds like a possible way to do this, so if a schlub in Denver can add himself to the list please let me know.
              " That glass isn't half empty it has a hole in it "

79 SF set to cruise

80special work in progress

and now 78 needs work

Comment

Hey, Tom, are you going to be around home the first week of March? Or, for that matter, anybody else planning on being in Las Vegas that week? SWMBO and I and heading down that way for a mid-winter get-away. Would be nice to meet a few more XSives.....
                Ken Talbot

Comment

Bagger

Thanks everyone for your interest. Let me try to answer all your questions at once. The color of all the pieces is Brown. A Bagger is a Full Dress Bike. Shipping to Scotland, hmm? The pieces are off a 79 Special. I've responded to everyone interested in using the total package. Sorry Ross, I'm not interested in piecing it out. Thanks again. Tom
                  Tom

Comment

thank you for the reply....sounds like a real nice offer....good luck finding a good home for some very nice parts.....ross
                    rebel devil
                    1979 xs 1100f standard
                    authenic historical vehicle
                    42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
                    "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
                    "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
                    "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
                    '96 venture cct.....installed!
                    stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
                    i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....

Comment

I have pm'd you
                      80G Mini-bagger
                      VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
                      79SF eventually dismantled for parts
                      79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
                      79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
                      79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

Working...
                      X