I got a semi-stupid question......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a semi-stupid question......

How do I find out what letter or letters go along with the make of my bike? Some have SG, E, etc. I need this info for ordering certain parts, Thanks alot.
    1980 XS 1100 Special SG
    "White Lightning"

I got it.......

I got the answer, sorry for the stupidity!!
    1980 XS 1100 Special SG
    "White Lightning"

Comment

Re: I got a semi-stupid question......

r00sty wrote:
      How do I find out what letter or letters go along with the make of my bike? Some have SG, E, etc. I need this info for ordering certain parts
      Take a look in the left-hand column of this page, and click on the Specifications link. Since you're already working hard on your bike, you should take a self-guided tour of other XS11.COM tech tips.

Click on the "Forum Jump" drop-down menu and select the topic of your choice. To see all the tips you'll have to click in the "Show threads from" menu and select "the beginning".

These tips represent the collective knowlege of the XS Owners Association. You'll save lots of time if you have a general idea of the information available. On a good day you'll even save some money.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Bill K.
      1985 Yamaha XJ700 Maxim
      1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer

Comment

Re: I got it.......

Originally posted by r00sty
        I got the answer, sorry for the stupidity!!
        Hey r00sty,
        The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Questions is what this forum is all about. Don't ever apologize for asking any question.
        BTW, Glad you found your answer!
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Working...
        X