No announcement yet.

first day of class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep its a great course, Saturday was really hot and sunday it rained till about 9am. We still rode in the rain. Ended up with only 6 points taken off my score but passed. Im heading to the DMV to get my lic so im all nice and legal. I would tell anyone that its a great course and encourage others to take it.

jason

Comment

Class=Good Idea

I took the Maryland's MVA MSF course. This course was an absolute must for any new rider. 2 half days in class. 2 half day on a 250cc bike. And the best part was upon sucessfull completion you recieved your license and a MSF course completion which with some insurance agencies is a discount.
      Wes Bowen

'81 XS 1100 H

Comment

Took the course last October. Lots of great information. Aside from countersteering (which I think I instinctively knew from all my years riding a mountain bike) learning to use the clutch to control slow speed rather than the throttle was invaluable. Learning to have the confidence to power stop is great too. You really come to appreciate the lessons of "the box" the first time you attempt a tight U-turn on a 600 lb. XS1100.
        1981 XS1100SH

Comment

Working...
        X