hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all

well i finally got it running. still having a problem with the aftermarket lights and oem's. will probably change since aftermarkets look better anyway. more questions for you guys.
    i want to but some different bars on it. is there any mods i will have to do for this. also can i rake front end 2 more degrees without too many mods also. thanks to all the guys that helped me out . it's much appreciated. also does anyone make forward controls for this bike. or have one of you guys made them yourself,and could tell me what you used to make them..

thanx fish

Welcome fellow Tennessean!

Having an XJ, your bars should be very adjustable. Pivot points before the base of the grip and on the tree mounts, if I'm not mistaken.

You would have to change the trees out (or fab up some kind of mount) to use regular bars on it, I think. Maybe an XS (The XJ's predecessor) upper tree might fit it.

Now, being that I don't actually own an XJ, YMMV

Another Tennessean here, Jimboreeno, has one. Maybe he'll catch this and chime in.

Whereabouts in TN are you?
    80 XS1100SG
    81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

forward controls

TC has made em.....
      Use the search feature.

mro

Comment

Working...
      X