Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need carbs sync'd in Oklahoma

Hello to all,
    I am in need of someone close to OKC or Norman,Oklahoma with a mercury tube carb syncronizer. I have mine in Maine, and my bike is here in Okie in need of a carb sync. Anybody out there??? Thanks, Kim
    1980 XS100G Standard, Full Dresser
    1980 Honda CB125S
    1984 Honda Nighthawk 650
    1986 BMW K100RT
    2004 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Kim

I may be able to help you out, if you can wait until Wedsnesday or Thursday of next week. Our kids will be going to church camp then, and we thought we would maybe ride up to OKC to meet up with you and xschop, then go see trbig and his SWMBO. I can bring my vacuum gauges and we can use them on your carbs.

Comment

John, That would be great!! I'd love to meet you, too bad I was down here when you were in Maine. Looks as if you are a world traveler also. Reminds me when I was in the Navy flying all over. Anyway, i found out tonight I have holes in my exhaust, which I think is causing the sputtering on decel. I adjusted the pilots again and I think the carbs are all well except the sync, and they might just be ok too, but none the less I would love to put them on the tubes and see. Thanks and let me know, I am in school till 4:00 pm, hope it works out. Kim
      1980 XS100G Standard, Full Dresser
      1980 Honda CB125S
      1984 Honda Nighthawk 650
      1986 BMW K100RT
      2004 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Comment

Working...
      X