trying to find a oil cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to find a oil cooler

well i give up i have looked everywhere for an oil cooler for the widow but have been unable to find one for i have search the internet until my eyes where falling out of there sockets and nothing so i guess im done trying to find one i have checkB&M ,jc whitney,ebay even lockhart and nobody has one. any suggestion to a good sourcewould greatl be appericiated
    4/78 xs1100 standard
    Pacifico fairing 4 into one exhaust

new name :black Knight

I am but a student in this world of xsive masters

would a oem second hand one do with the pipes but not the adaptor plate under the oil cooler...

Comment

I got one offa Ebay. Came off a later model Yamaha. I decided I didn't want to go into the fabrication of mounts, relocation of my horns, ect, ect. So it sits on my bench. I was gonna put it in my boat but figured it was too small to do much good. I do not have the adapter. I got $12 bucks in it. Its workin good as a can coaster 'cause it lets the condensation drip thru.

And, ware-are-yallentexas?
      When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

oil cooler

i live in glen rose about 1;45 minutes from austin i give you your $12 bucks for it unless you like it as a cooster. then i can dig up a adapter plate for it
        4/78 xs1100 standard
        Pacifico fairing 4 into one exhaust

new name :black Knight

I am but a student in this world of xsive masters

Comment

Re: oil cooler

Originally posted by mrutah12
          i live in glen rose about 1;45 minutes from austin i give you your $12 bucks for it unless you like it as a cooster. then i can dig up a adapter plate for it
          Give me an address and I can package it up. Or, we can set up a mutual meeting point, any excuse for a ride.
          When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Working...
          X