Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS- XJ CD ROM back after email hassles

Hi All,

I think I've solved the email problems I've been having with my old and new isp's. If you've tried to contact me and haven't received a reply by today (5-13-07) your email may be lost in cyberspace forever.

Anyway, the address for ordering is rockjok@imt.net

I have a paypal account linked to that address but checks or money orders are fine and can be sent to:

Rob Mills
    721 S. Tracy
    Bozeman MT 59715

The price is still $10.00 US.

PLEASE DON'T send any payment until you receive a reply from me and include your shipping address with your email order.

Note that there are several defective pages in the XJ portion but I haven't heard of any problems with the XS or other parts of the CD. Given that the factory manuals are a bit abbreviated I feel that XS11.COM is the best resource for info followed by the Clymers manual (never seen a Haynes tho').

This still a non-profit enterprise and the proceeds go to the Humane Society with the exception of helping to support Camp XS rallies. (2004 and hopefully a repeat in 2008). There is a new facility under construction that will be one of the largest non-kill animal shelters in the US.

Anyway, heres the info on what's on the CD:

The CD contains 1250+ pages and is ~600 MB. All the files are in the root directory of the CD so it should work well on both PC and Mac systems. An internet browser and the free Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for navigating the indexes. Topics included on the CD are:

1978 E model Factory Service Manual
    1979 F model supplement
    1979 SF model supplement
    1980 G model supplement
    1980 SG model supplement
    1981 H model supplement
    1981 SH model supplement
    1981 SG model supplement
    Multilingual Shaft drive manual
    1982 XJ Factory Service Manual
    1982 XJ parts microfiche
    1979 SF model parts microfiche
    1980 LG model parts microfiche
    1981 H model parts microfiche
    1981 SH model parts microfiche
    1980 LG model owners manual
    Vetter Fairing Manual and Supplements
    Wiring diagrams for all models

The CDs won't have much for labeling and may be shipped in recycled jewel cases.

The price is $10.00 US (includes postage) and, since this a NON-PROFIT enterprise, all money over the cost of production will be donated to the Gallatin Valley Humane Society. If you want to send more it will be contributed directly. This animal shelter has a non-kill policy and does a fantastic job finding homes for the critters.

To order:

-- PLEASE send an email to rockjok@imt.net with your request and complete shipping address. (I use these for labels and order tracking)

-- Then include your shipping address and email address with your payment. (Folks outside the US may want to chance sending cash rather than spending a bunch extra on an international money order)

-- If you haven't received the CD in a reasonable amount of time after sending your payment(8-12 days?), email me and I'll try and figure out what went wrong.
Working...
X