Oil Filter #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Filter #

This is probebly old news, and if it is, i am sorry for wasting everyones time, but just wanted to let everyone know what the NAPA part # is for the oil filter on the 82 xj1100 and probebly most other models close to this year. the number is 4943 or PS4943 which is the "power sport" filter. Filter comes with the two o-rings. Price here at the Maine store is $5.99. Sorry again if this is old news. -Joe
    1982 XJ1100J

Sold:
    1974 RD200
    1975 xs500
    1985 Honda XR350

I don't know the NAPA number, but the FRAM number is CH6002. $4.18 at Advance Auto Parts.
    2010 Kawasaki Z1000
    1979 SF: Millennium Falcon, until this Saturday

Comment

If you do search on oil filters you will get quite a few hits with many brand / number combinations.

Around here no one seems to carry the Fram any more. I've taken to using the NAPA filter or occasionally a batch of Frams will pop up on eBay. I'm on my last one of a batch of 3 (?) that I got for $2.00 each plus a bit of shipping. Course, that was about a year ago now.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

numbers / I got some

Wix is 24933
        STP is SMO-02
        Fram CH-6002
        K&N KN-146
        Napa Gold 1219
        Napa 4933
        Champ P7002
        Care Quest 89933

I keep these written in the back of my manual just in case my parts store stops carrying one of them(it has been known to happen)
        Mark A. Guthrie TSgt USAF (ret)
        S&M Comp. Serv. Inc. V.P.
        1981 XS11SH XCaliber

Comment

Working...
        X