Are there any members near Lancaster PA that would be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any members near Lancaster PA that would be

Are there any PA members near Lancaster PA.That have the knowledge to set carbs up and adjust them?That would be willing to come by and give me a hand?Think i heard the word BEER.
    1980 XS1100g

Boy I wish I was closer. Thinking,,,, Beer,,,,,
    Have you tried a search for your answers. I know that there are members around you somewhere that would give you all the advice you can handle for beer...
    S.R.Czekus

1-Project SG (Ugly Rat Bike)(URB)
    1-big XS patch
    1-small XS/XJ patch
    1-XS/XJ owners pin.
    1-really cool XS/XJ owners sticker on my helmet.
    2-2005 XS rally T-shirts, (Bean Blossom, In)
    1-XVS1300C Yamaha Stryker Custom (Mosquito)
    1-VN900C Kawasaki Custom (Jelly Bean)

Just do it !!!!!

Comment

Boy i wish i had a set up to do carbs & wished i drank beer
      But i do live in Lancaster PA well one out of 3 isn`t bad is it. Gee i graduated a year after you were born (guess i`m getting old) If you need help wrenching i could help out , i`m in west Lampeter on Lampeter rd. I have a 1980 XS11 Midnight special so there close but different (if you nkow what i mean).

Gerard
      04 Roadstar (starglide)
      80 midnight special

Comment

Originally posted by confish04
        Boy i wish i had a set up to do carbs & wished i drank beer
        But i do live in Lancaster PA well one out of 3 isn`t bad is it. Gee i graduated a year after you were born (guess i`m getting old) If you need help wrenching i could help out , i`m in west Lampeter on Lampeter rd. I have a 1980 XS11 Midnight special so there close but different (if you nkow what i mean).

Gerard
        Well if you don't drink beer how bout pizza and soda?And if you tell me what set up i need and you know how to use it ill get the setup.Now you live in west lampeter i used to live down on village road you probally know my grandfather ill send you a pm about that.Your about 45 minutes from me.
        1980 XS1100g

Comment

Working...
        X