spring cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring cleaning

First of all, I need a good rear caliper and/ or piston for an 80g(but I think all are the same)looks like this....

Secondly, I need a right hand conrol housing(one w/ starter button for my latest chop....thirdly, will trade any one of these items for them. the tree has a good Oklahoma title that I will sign over...the left side cover locks are in great shape(you can remove/switch tumbler keys if you want).The chain I think is original helmet lock but it came from an 80G.the ears are from a special. The silver side cover has the tab broken. The two side covers are the first thing I ever modified to an 11. they are made from stainless steel and have the early slots(they went on the 79f BLUE STREAK before I built fiberglass ones)and They are FREE to a good xs1100 home.....I have a 160mph speedo (cover has dent but works)

**Chop, I editted your post, you need to hit the carriage return to the next line before you put in the next photo, they were scrolling side by side across the page several screens wide! T.C.**
    MDRNF
    79F.....Not Stock
    80G......Not Stock Either....In the works

Hi Chopper

Should have both parts you want,
    but don't need anything in this post.

Set of your solid mounts would work.
    Would be a good mod on the hot rod

mro

Comment

I have an extra (2 actually and don't ask how) rear caliper piston (brand new). It's yours if you want it.
      80 XS11 Special

Comment

cleaning

The stainless side covers are spoken for, The rest are all FREE....found a right switch too....Gracias Seniors
        MDRNF
        79F.....Not Stock

Comment

ill take the speedometer!!!
          Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

pm

pm your addy. will get back with shipping....
            MDRNF
            79F.....Not Stock

Comment

too bad about the stainless sidecovers .... do ya' still have the engineering drawings? ... judging by the price of covers these days, those drawings could be worth a few bucks
              80G Mini-bagger
              VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
              79SF eventually dismantled for parts
              79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
              79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
              79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

drawings

no, those were 1 offs. i know how to do carbon fiber, now that would be cool....
                MDRNF
                79F.....Not Stock

Comment

Working...
                X