Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my bikes

http://photpbucket.com/albums/t219/x...hare&pic=11jpg
    The link didn't work, soI tried to correct it, but I screwed it up. Try posting the link again. I'll stay out of it this time.
    John
    Last edited by John; 03-12-2007, 08:28 PM.

try again

Comment

again

Comment

my last try

Comment

The last link worked finally ...

Sorry its been a long day... Mike

Comment

Good looking bike. I like the emblems. What's that chopper made from?
            80 XS1100SG
            81 XS400SH

Some men miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

A Few Animations I've Made

Comment

Mike, now you can strip the url down to just the image itself instead of the page like this:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...cooters/11.jpg

Then, you can add image tags to each end like this:

[ i m g ] at the front, and [ / i m g ] at the end

That will give you a post with the image displayed right in the post like this:

Ken Talbot

Comment

Nice bike

well, the XS11 Special is nice, simple, perfect. I'd have done my XS11SG in yellow but I'd already done two yellow bikes so she's Astro Towtruck Orange instead.
                About that poor mistreated XS650, I suppose the power unit & the wheels are salvagable?
                Fred Hill, S'toon.
                Fred Hill, S'toon
                XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

pics

Don't like the chopper i get tons of compliments on it...

Comment

I hates 'em - - -

- - - choppers, that is.
                    When I started riding any bike I could afford had girder forks, rigid frame and brakes that were a joke. Tele-forks & swingarms are the greatest thing sice sliced bread.
                    Undoubtedly your chopped XS650 gets all manner of compliments for style, workmanship & etc and, from the pic, so it should.
                    BUT, the riding position bends your spine in an arc the wrong way, with the extreme forward footpeg location there's no way you can take any weight off your arse and a plunger rear end has limited movement, is undamped and lets the rear wheel wobble sideways. As a work of art I'd score that bike up in the 90th percentile.
                    As a bike to actually ride somewhere, it's an ergonomic nightmare.
                    Fred Hill, S'toon.
                    Fred Hill, S'toon
                    XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
                    "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

chopper

You know riding the chopper is not nearly as bad as you think it vibrates alot but all xs650's do i road it on a 400 mile run last year with some buds of mine was'nt bad at all. The only thing i would say it needs is more power.. Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X