Retro Fit Hydralic Clutch on cable system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retro Fit Hydralic Clutch on cable system

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried to install a hydralic cluth on one of these bikes. I have a bum left hand so the easier pull of a hydralic clutch is much nicer for me. I know that you can get some kits for off road bikes but I have yet to see one for a street bike. the resivor would be easy part. it is the slave for the clutch lever that would be a problem. any sugjestions? I know it may not be an easy job but it is important to me if it can be done
    Tim

79 XS1100SF
    74 Suzuki T500
    74 Suzuki GT750 LeMans
    81 Kawasaki KZ 440 LTD

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    - Benjamin Franklin

There was a guy in Germany (Dieter?) that sent a picture of a hydraulic clutch on an xs11. It didn't show the internals, it just showed the clutch cover installed on the bike. It looked nice. Sorry...it was in the yahoo xs11 site and I cleaned it out when they abolished posting abilities. I am in travel status right now, but I may have a picture at home (computer) when I get back.
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
    X