Seat Pan, once again!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Pan, once again!?

Does anyone out there have a standard seat pan or ratty standard seat they wanna part witth???

Further, Will the 650 seat fit our rides??? And even further has anyone used any items from Omar???
    Ego Sum Meus Frater Custodis...

Pan

I may hve gone off half cocked. I got the foam in good shape, but I'm thinking I don't recall if the pan was there or not. I'll check.
    Last edited by planedick; 01-26-2007, 07:06 PM.
    You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
    Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
    Drilled airbox
    Tkat fork brace
    Hardly mufflers
    late model carbs
    Newer style fuses
    Oil pressure guage
    Custom security system
    Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

Sorry...

I pulled that box down from the rafters and it contains only the foam. I was thinking I had one when I first posted.
      You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
      Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
      Drilled airbox
      Tkat fork brace
      Hardly mufflers
      late model carbs
      Newer style fuses
      Oil pressure guage
      Custom security system
      Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

seat pan

It's okay, does anyone else have the pan? I have a really nice special seat that I don't wanna tear up. I would possibly be willing to trade.

Comment

This for your 80G? If so I got a seat in the basement, pans got a little surface rust and some of the tangs for the seat cover are gone. Seatcover torn but foam is ok.

Steve
          80 XS1100G Standard - YammerHammer
          73 Yamaha DT3 - DirtyHairy
          62 Norton Atlas - AgileFragile (Dunstalled) waiting reassembly
          Norton Electra - future restore
          CZ 400 MX'er
          68 Ducati Scrambler
          RC Planes and Helis

Comment

seat pan

This is for my 80 special...

I have a standard tank that I am going to transplant so I wanted a standard seat to complete the look... You can see pictures of my bike in it's current "finished" state on page 4 or five of this forum under PITA is done.

While I am on the subject do you know of anyone who has used anything from "OMAR" he does xs 650 stuff cafe's & flat trackers?

I am willing to trade for the pan I have some "spare" parts laying around, special signals, rear fender front and rear wheels with bad tires, complete swingarm, good rear shocks etc... Well you get the idea

Comment

seat pan again

I was wondering if anyone had a seat pan for a standard,

reason being I have a nice seat that I don't wanna tear down to customize...
              I would much rather just have the pan. I said I wanted a standard pan but that is not really important I can do the same thing with a special.

So what I am asking for is a seat pan (or ratty seat) off a standard or special that anyone would like to part with. I am willing to trade or buy

Thanks guys and gals

Comment

Working...
              X