No announcement yet.

front wheel bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its these times when I try to take is slow. I dont like to pressure feed myself with any false information that would cause me to clutch at false hope. This is why good advice is a positive thing. When one is surrounded by a field of support, it is easier to gauge what is right and wrong. Without that, you might just find yourself filing down untill you can't take the pressure any more. When this happens, any little shock could unsynchronize your brain. This is why mental instututions were invented. Thankfully, I have not yet been shafted by misinformation. Since I am only 17, I have yet to understand the frame of society and how to act or react to changes. Untill I seal my nitch in society, I am vulnurable to friction caused by life's turmoil. Because "These are the times that try men's souls," we must prepare ourselves for the worst to happen. Sometimes this requires us to hone or abilities to a fine point. If we can succsessfully manage this, we will have an accurate tool underneath our belt.

Do you find it strange that this is what I now do when I can't sleep? This seems more intereting than sitting in the kitchen listening to the refrigerator compressor kick on and off. Maby now I will be able to...........
    United States Merchant Marine Academy, Kings Point, NY
    If I can do it at 18 yrs old, anyone can
    "You know something, You can't polish a turd"
    "What are you rebelling against", "Well, what do you got?"
    Acta Non Verba

Comment

"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

When I can't sleep... I lie on the bed and try to think up new flavors for breakfast cereals.
      "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

LOL!!

You guys are nuts! I think I am going to be on here more than my dad, You all are very informative and polite and you guys cut up great,I hope to learn alot from you all. Walter III

Comment

Working...
        X