Update on Pathfinders Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Pathfinders Bike

Ok guys, whats up? Thank you Greg for posting the photos for me. Hippee Dave came over yetserday afternoon and put original seat & back rest back on for me. Now it really looks sweet!! Thank you Dave!! Here's some info, again thanks to Dave. Since he was around a lot at the time David was putting things back together Dave knows what was done more so than I do.

David's bike has 55,383 miles on it, Stock exhaust, Stock seat, Back rest/luggage rack, Brand new double bucket seat (used once). David rebuilt the carbs, put on new clutch plates, Steel braided brake lines, New fork brace, Valve job, Has Vetter Fairing with windsheild, New Progessive Suspension Shocks, New Led Turn Signals, and New Paint Job. This bike is in great running condition and I am willing to negotiate on the price.

David only got to ride a few times after he was at the finishing point on his bike and still tweaking a few things here and there. Thanks guys, Pathfinders wife (Cynthia)
    Cynthia Delzell

I can attest to the quality of this bike. David really worked hard on that bike and it is a beauty. He was very proud of his work and rightly so.

Ride Safe
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Working...
    X